St. John's Health System Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. John's Health System

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. John's Health System in October 2008.

Interview proccess began by filling out an online application. I was contacted by HR and conducted an interview with them, then the manager of the department. I then had a group interview and received a phone call a do or so later, with a job offer. After my HR interview I also had to do a blood test and drug test. After I was hired I had to have a TB test, as it is a healthcare job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most negative working environment you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    Do negotiate if you think you can. I didn't do this, but I think the outcome would have been better if I had.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

The process took a dayinterviewed at St. John's Health System in April 2007.

The interview was ok altough the lady that interviewed me was rude to the employees that needed things while I was there so I could tell that it wasn't going to be the nicest place to work. I had to walk all over the hospital to places I really didnt need to see.

Clinic Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. John's Health System in June 2010.

I had been away for a few years from the company. I returned and applied for several full time positions. After six months I was granted n interview and hired.

Interview Questions
    • How ould you react if patient is upset?   View Answer
    • How would I react to negative co-worker comments?   View Answer