St. John's Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at St. John's Health System in October 2008.

Interview Details – Interview proccess began by filling out an online application. I was contacted by HR and conducted an interview with them, then the manager of the department. I then had a group interview and received a phone call a do or so later, with a job offer. After my HR interview I also had to do a blood test and drug test. After I was hired I had to have a TB test, as it is a healthcare job.

Interview Question – What was the most negative working environment you have been in and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do negotiate if you think you can. I didn't do this, but I think the outcome would have been better if I had.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Patient Access Representative
Springfield, MO

The process took a day - interviewed at St. John's Health System in April 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was ok altough the lady that interviewed me was rude to the employees that needed things while I was there so I could tell that it wasn't going to be the nicest place to work. I had to walk all over the hospital to places I really didnt need to see.

Interview Questions

Clinic Interview

Clinic

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. John's Health System in June 2010.

Interview Details – I had been away for a few years from the company. I returned and applied for several full time positions. After six months I was granted n interview and hired.

Interview Questions

• How ould you react if patient is upset?   View Answer
  • How would I react to negative co-worker comments?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for St. John's Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. John's Health System interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by St. John's Health System employees and interview candidates.