St. John's University Interview Questions in Queens Village, NY

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at St. John's University (Queens Village, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager was able to coordinate a one-day interview during one of their busiest events on campus for me, which I was immensely impressed and thankful for!

The hiring manger contacted me directly. I spent very little time with human resources.

I was hired, and I did find their New Hire Orientation somewhat lacking. I started off-orientation, but learned more on my own that i did at the orientation itself (which was a half-day). My other experiences, employers required at least 1.5 to 2 full days to go through everything.

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation

Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. John's University (Queens Village, NY).

Interview

Hired directly out of college.

Negotiation

n/A