St Johns County School District

Very Easy Interview

Custodian Interview

Custodian
Saint Augustine, FL

I applied online - interviewed at St Johns County School District in August 2013.

Interview Details – Application process lengthy; thorough background and reference checks; had to get on my references to send in forms; once that was settled got call for an interview which turned out to be a job description and interviewer bragging about their accomplishments; I actually drove 200 miles and a hotel stay overnight; got home rejection letter waiting

Interview Question – I was not asked a single question   Answer Question

Saint Augustine, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at St Johns County School District in August 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview is fairly easy. Generally meet with P/AP and other staff members, usually the grade level team which you are applying for, and are asked many questions about situations, standards and how you plan to teach.

Interview Question – How would you teach a lesson on rocks?   View Answer

Language Arts, High School Interview

Language Arts, High School
Saint Johns, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St Johns County School District in July 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the principal and 2 curriculum teachers. It was pretty formal and consisted of 6 questions. First one was to tell them about myself, there was one about what I found most beneficial in my occupation, and some about classroom management. I made a portfolio, but wasn't given the chance to show it. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. Not sure when I will hear from them, but I wanted to write this while the information was still fresh. Good Luck!

Interview Questions

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St Johns County School District in June 2008.

Interview Details – Interview with Principal and teacher panel representing different grades at elementary school. Panel consisted of talented and not so talented teachers. Be friendly and specific about your skills. They like flash and the latest educational buzz....they are attracted to young hires....not so much educator experience and manner with children.

Interview Question – What particular project are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Saint Augustine, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St Johns County School District in January 2007.

Interview Details – Short phone interview and short in-person interview.

Interview Question – Tell us about your previous experience.   Answer Question

Teacher

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at St Johns County School District in May 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted application on line, applied for position on line, got called to interview, no call afterward.

Interview Questions

• You appear to be a very calm person, are you always this calm?   Answer Question
  • What is your strategy for assisting students struggling with FCAT reading?   Answer Question

Worked for St Johns County School District? Contribute to the Community!