St. Johns Lutheran Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Johns Lutheran Hospital

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libby, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libby, MT

The process took a dayinterviewed at St. Johns Lutheran Hospital in January 2009.

Not very orginized, but went well. I've been working for them fo a year now.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. Johns Lutheran Hospital.

The interview was held in a board room with every single manager present. The managers were not prepared with any questions - meeting me seemed to be to appease them about the person being selected.
    They asked no questions about my education or experience. One of the managers was whispering to the CEO during the interview - very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • When I asked what qualities would be most desired, the head of the fund raising said that she would only consider someone who was already contributing to the hospital foundation.   View Answer