St. Joseph Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2014
Updated Jul 28, 2014

3.2

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

The interviewing process took a LONG time. From my first interview to them breaking the result to me, it took months. They decline my application with awkward reasons but immediately withdrawal the job posting... The company seems to have it's own agenda in hiring instead of finding somebody that really fits for the position.

Human Resources Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

Phone interview was very informal. It clearly showed the recruiter had not read her emails with information she requested prior to the interview. She also did not seem prepared at all. She was very rude and arrogant. If this is the first contact to a company and it is so rude, it shows how the company and department is. I think the recruiter is similar to the receptionist of a company. They are the first window into the company and if they are rude and nasty, it may be an indication to how the company treats their employees. I was not expecting such rudeness especially since the recruiter was the one seeking me out.

Interview Questions
    • the unexpected questions came from information the recruiter already had gained from email communication.   Answer Question

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apple Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Apple Valley, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at St. Joseph Health System in May 2013.

The ad was in the Newpaper and I had applied. One weel later I was called for the position. I had interview and I was called back for a second more broader interview with a group. I was asked question from three different individuals and this lasted 45 mins. Medical questions and of course ny resume and work history

Interview Questions
    • What at this time the amount I would accept?   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at St. Joseph Health System.

All I can say is this group was very in experienced at interviewing- not authentic- did not allow the candidate to ask any questions- it was a 1 way interview

Case Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at St. Joseph Health System in May 2010.

I received a phone call from an HR employee asking me to interview for a position as a case manager, although I had actually applied for a job as a staff nurse. I met the qualifications and that's how badly they needed to fill the position! The interview was 2 parts in the same day. I met with several members of the department, including 2 managers, around a table and they asked me a list of questions that I'm sure they asked everyone. "Tell us about an experience with a patient that changed you" is the only one I can remember now. I also met with the same woman from HR at a different office and she asked me more general questions. A few days later I received a call offering me the position and had to take a drug test, health physical etc.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled it" etc.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Joseph Health System in June 2011.

It was a pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
    I didn't need to negotiate, they gave me more than I expected.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. Joseph Health System in January 2009.

I had a 1:1 interview with a recruiter for a service similar to one I had previously worked for. I declined because it was not suitable to my life situation at present.

Interview Questions

It was a 24hr shift job, and not suitable for me at that time.