St. Joseph Hospital of Orange Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange

New Grad L&D Clinical Nurse I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online then was contacted by human resources for a phone interview. She was very friendly and asked me questions about my school clinicals and behavioral situations. For example "how did you deal with a difficult patient"?. I was told that I would be contacted by Friday if I was chosen to move on. I was contacted two weeks later and invited to the panel. The panel consisted of 7 nurses/chaplains/manager/ect. Everyone was kind, courteous, and genuine. The interview lasted 30 minutes and each person took time to ask a question. The questions were typical..."strengths/weakneses/change in pt status ect.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a hard time in your life"   1 Answer

Middle Manager Interview

Interview

Very nice people in human resources and non-threatening in interview

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the job to improve the overall quality of care?   Answer Question

Case Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at St. Joseph Hospital of Orange (Orange, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Was professional and collegial