St. Joseph's/Candler Health System Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Although I was highly qualified for the position, I did not receive a call for two months, and then only after I called and left a message with the nurse recruiter

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary offered was competitive with other local hospitals, so I did not negotiate

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Orange, CA).

Interview

worst process ever- the recruiting dir was not polite- the interview panel should have had interview training prior to the interview- they need to treat candidates with respect!

Interview Questions

• How come you have skipped around so much?? HMMM let's see- have you read the papers or listened to the news- companies are laying off not hiring!   Answer Question

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System (Savannah, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. The Director was not aware of some things, but don't hold it against him. After the interview I was like wow! This sounds like a great team, plus working with different agency's.....What he should have said was....Your basically gonna be watchin psych patients and makin sure the homeless people don't bother the visitors....lookin for a new job as we speak.....

Interview Questions

• You must be 100% customer service!!!   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at St. Joseph's/Candler Health System in January 2008.

Interview

I was very disappointed in the Nurse Recruiter. I submitted an on line application which did not get acknowledged. Finally, after a month, I called and left a message, listing my qualifications. This did result in a return call the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary offered was competetive-no negotiation required.