Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Joseph’s Healthcare SystemMore
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at St. Joseph’s Healthcare System (Paterson, NJ).
Met with HR and had a shortened behavioral interview and had one panel interview with several IT Managers and staff as well as the CIO. The CIO left early due to another meeting which I guess in the end was a sign that I wasn't going to get this position.
I thought the interviews went well and was even told to contact my references to let them know that they may be contacted. Of course my references were never contacted which was embarrassing because they kept telling me that they never heard from the company.
- All standard interview questions, Answer Question
- Accepted OfferAccepted Offer
It was a seamless process and very casual.
- Asked where I wanted to be in 10 years. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at St. Joseph’s Healthcare System in May 2008.
Not very good with responding or following up with application for the job that was posted. My advice would be to keep calling not only recruiters, human resources, but get the name of person responsible for interviewing and contact them and explain and tell them who you are and that you would appreciate and would like the opportunity to interview for the position that is open. Be persistent!
- Explain why you would like to be employed by the institution and tell what attributes you would be able to bring to the unit that you would be working on and then be able to discuss how you would respond in certain clinical situations. Answer Question
Negotiate base rate of pay, but be willing to be flexible with the shifts that you would be available because your end result is to get your foot in the door.