St. Jude Medical Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

They asked about my experience and school activities. They also asked me about some of my achievements and programming language that I know. No technical interview is given to me

Interview Questions

• They asked about one of the obstacle that I have faced during my past job experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Two people in a conference room. One asking most questions and the otehr observing -I think it was the manager. very short, took about ten minuntes. A Spanish speaking person asked me questions to test my language fluency.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Irvine, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

After the phone screen, the process was postponed due to an acquisition but the recruiter remained in-touch and kept me informed - which was very considerate and I really appreciated. Everyone I met and to whom I spoke was extremely professional and friendly. The phone screens and in-person interviews were thorough and allowed for a candid 2-way dialogue and conversation. The on-site leadership team clearly respected the importance and impact of the role for which I was interviewing and everyone I met was knowledgable and engaged in the process, culture, mission and the business, as a whole. St. Jude's seems like a really great place to work - with an amazing benefit package too! If the process hadn't been delayed and I hadn't already received another offer, I could definitely have seen myself working there and being really happy with the decision.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

CRM Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

Have to know someone to get you in the door. There was no "interview". If they "in" people want you, you have a job....I would advise NOT taking it

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Plano, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview process. The people were very nice and made me feel comfortable. It was a small conference room, a little clastrophobic. I interviewed with 3 different people and they asked me basically the same questions.

Interview Questions

• My experience in the field   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with St. Jude's technical recruiter. The recruiter specifically stated that I should be moved forward to face-to-face interviews. I followed up with the recruiter a couple weeks later. They indicated the process was still moving forward and that they would check with the hiring manager. That was 6 or 7 weeks ago and I have not heard a word from them.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions around previous experience, what I was looking for.   1 Answer

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone and asked to meet at a coffee shop for an informal interview. This seemed to be where they feel you out and decide if they should have you come in for an actual interview. Later I was in fact invited to the headquarters for an interview. The interview consisted of discussions with multiple people from the team as well as other individuals within different finance roles in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering leaving your current job? Strengths & Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

30 - 45 minute one-on-one interviews with 4 engineers (mixed software and hardware) and one project manager. Typical questions asked for details of accomplishments listed on my resume. Some questions regarding hypothetical workplace and interpersonal situations. All interviews were positive, went at least 30 minutes each, some went over 45 minutes. No 'gotcha' type questions which was nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. Do you have any GUI development experience? Have you ever used an oscilloscope, and if so, how did you use it?   Answer Question

Compliance Assistsnt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

a few weeks after applying online got an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview. Talked to a HR rep and explained the position and location and gave information about the company

Interview Questions

• Work experience. Why do you want to work for the company. Salary expectations   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview

They schedule are time with you to have a phone interview with you when you are free. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes, but if you don't have much to say, or don't have any questions to ask, it can be done in less than 10 minutes.