St. Jude Medical

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.9

Clinical Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Phone interview followed by two on site interviews.
    The phone interview was about 30 minutes. The first onsite was 4 hours with 6 individuals. The second onsite was 6 hours including lunch with 10 individuals.

Interview Questions
    There was no chance to negotiate.

Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

After an internal recruiter contacted me the process was straight forward and lasted about 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult technical questions. Mostly personality and "How would you approach this problem?"   Answer Question
    No negotiating.

EP-TSS Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Took a very long time to hear back and there was a lot of miscommunications

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Spent all day at the site interviewing with all types of people- from other MEs to Directors to VP. Some of the interviewers were just seat fillers and asked silly questions just to show their own skills off. Other interviewers were genuinely asking about my ability to contribute. For sure review general Engineering concepts (validations, verifications, Gage R&R, statistics, etc.).

Interview Questions
    • What did you dislike most about your last job   View Answer

R&D Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Canada, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Little Canada, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

The interview was meticulously scheduled, and I met with six different people in 4 interviews (all in a two hour span). I thought that the interview went well, all the interviewers were nice and easy to talk to. The atmosphere of the company seems like they are recoiling from previous problems with upper level management restructuring.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions in this interview, other than to ask what type of lab equipment I had worked with in the past. Most questions were behavioral in nature.   Answer Question

Microbiologist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interviewers were polite, and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Interview questions were pretty standard, expect to provide questions about the position to the interviewers   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at St. Jude Medical in April 2014.

Very exhaustive interview process for this position that took over 2 months. Interviewed with several stakeholders and a few c-suite execs. Very good and through process. Very good group of interviewers.

Outside Retained recruiter Screen: 1 phone call
    Outside Retained recruited In-person: 2 interviews
    Phone Interview at St. Jude: 8 Phone interview
    In person in Plymouth: 6 interviews
    In Person in Austin: 8 interviews

Conversational interview on background, why SJM, why this role, industry, trends, health economics, aco, etc .

Other opportunity.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview with three people with unplanned questions to determine if you are a good in the culture

Interview Questions
    • This is a transaction based position. Why would you want to do this job?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

It is an on-campus interview. Hiring managers asked questions on three aspects: analog circuits such as RC filters, digital circuits such as logical gates and programming such as C. Those are basic questions.

Hardware Development Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Jude Medical.

I initially applied to St Jude Medical through my college job site. Hiring process was pretty straight forward just one phone interview which consisted of questions directly relating to my project on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • Everything was pretty straight forward. My impression of St Jude is that they want individuals who are driven and willing to learn and pick up new concepts.   Answer Question