St. Jude Medical

99 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Microbiologist Interview

Microbiologist

I applied online and interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview Details – Interviewers were polite, and pleasant.

Interview Question – Interview questions were pretty standard, expect to provide questions about the position to the interviewers   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview Details – Interview with three people with unplanned questions to determine if you are a good in the culture

Interview Question – This is a transaction based position. Why would you want to do this job?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Quality Systems Intern Interview

Quality Systems Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical in April 2012.

Interview Details – The initial communication was from an HR employee who was conducting the search for an intern. It was through an email asking when I would be available for a phone interview. The next day the supervisor who needed the intern called me and gave me a description of the job and then asked me basic questions about the job and my previous experiences in school. He asked me to describe myself and what I liked. After the interview he said the division he worked at is small and that he would have an answer soon, but I was shocked when he called my back 2 minutes later saying I got the job. From there I just had to pass a drug test and it was done.

The HR employee I dealt with was friendly and very helpful with any questions I had, and the other employees I worked with throughout my internship were easy to talk to, helpful, friendly, and very good at what they did.

Interview Question – What part of this job interests you the most?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate because it was an internship and the pay was more than I was expecting at the time.

Very Easy Interview

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview Details – It is an on-campus interview. Hiring managers asked questions on three aspects: analog circuits such as RC filters, digital circuits such as logical gates and programming such as C. Those are basic questions.

Interview Question – There is no difficult question   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Clinical Research Associate II
Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical in August 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and got voicemail from recruiter. I tried calling back recruiter but her voicemail box was full. I finally spoke to recruiter who sounded hurried but nice. After that situation taken care of, I conducted phone screen with hiring manager. The phone interview went well. Next up, I came in to meet the team. Everyone was super nice and did a nice job selling the position and the team. I never met the recruiter although she was on the interview schedule. I don't know why. After my interview was complete, hiring manager said to call any time with questions. I called him the next day as I did have a question I forgot to ask. He was prompt to return my call. I was impressed.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, but most questions were related to my work experience and ability to work in fast paced environments. Questions felt appropriate to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward.

Clinical Research Associate II Interview

Clinical Research Associate II
Sylmar, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, heard back 3 weeks later from recruiter who left me a voicemail. I called her back within an hour but her voicemail was full. I tried again the next two days and her voicemail box was full. I reached someone else in HR and told me that happens a lot with this specific recruiter. I finally spoke to her on the phone where she sounded very frazzled and rushed, but she was friendly enough. Didn't ask much about the job and only wanted to know salary and availability. Why have a recruiter then? I next spoke with manager on phone where we had a nice conversation. He was very friendly. I came in a week later as scheduler was prompt, friendly and responsive. I met with 5 people in just over 3 hours. I was supposed to meet recruiter but she didn't show up. The team itself was very nice and they did a good job selling the position and company.

Interview Question – All basic questions about my experience, dealing with conflict and managing large work loads. Reasonable questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I was offered what I asked.

Hardware Development Co-Op Interview

Hardware Development Co-Op
Sylmar, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview Details – I initially applied to St Jude Medical through my college job site. Hiring process was pretty straight forward just one phone interview which consisted of questions directly relating to my project on my resume.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty straight forward. My impression of St Jude is that they want individuals who are driven and willing to learn and pick up new concepts.   Answer Question

Clinical Systems Engineer Co-Op Interview

Clinical Systems Engineer Co-Op

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. Jude Medical.

Interview Details – Uploaded my information on the campus coop office database, and got a call from them for a 30 minute on-campus interview. About two weeks later, I got another phone interview, then got the co-op contract in about 1 week after the phone interview. The second phone interview is not an actual interview, but more like asking your availability and how you felt about working for their company. The whole process was very smooth, and not very hard.

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions for the interview. Just be prepared to talk about your experience and how they related to the job.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

Interviewed at St. Jude Medical

Interview Details – HR Interview, 1/2 day in person interview with cross functional team

Interview Question – Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer I Interview

Mechanical Engineer I

Interviewed at St. Jude Medical

Interview Details – There were two interviews. I had an initial thirty minute interview with the hiring manager that was pretty casual. No set questions, just a general overview of educational and work experience. After that I was brought on site to speak with several team members, where they gauged my interest and specialties

Interview Question – What was your most innovative achievement?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Jude Medical