St. Luke's Health System

Updated Aug 1, 2014
Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.3

Patient Care Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in July 2010.

My experience was this interview process was good; hiring process was actually very quick, and organized. However, in more recent times, the interview/selection process has become very long and unclear. Many positions are posted that are already reserved for someone. Very slow responses and process for scheduling interviews.

Certified Medical Assistant Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

When I applied for transfers within the St Luke's system the management was always very thorough with background and history, experience, what you could offer the office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us something that that you feel you could do better at in your job.   View Answer
    not much negotiation because it was usually a lateral move within the company

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

Simple, one interview.

very little to negotiate. Salary was stated and not a discussion.

CNA Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

All applications are submitted online. Process is long due to the number of applications, they have the luxury of picking and choosing. It is best to have a referral from someone who works for the system.

Interview Questions
    • None that I can remember. All seemed to be very focused on the job duties.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as an entry level CNA. The offered and I accepted!

Audiologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Twin Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in September 2010.

Four person interview, Two doctors, one audiologist, and one upper management. Very typical type of interview/questions.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Twin Falls, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in April 2010.

Hard to get hired!

Interview Questions
    • Do you have plans of moving around witin the Company?   View Answer

Patient Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in February 2010.

The hiring process takes forever! You can only apply online.Usually takes 6 weeks. Interviews tend to have 3-5 people asking questions. Pretty standard questions. If you make the grade you will get another interview or offer, if not, an e-mail thanking you for your time.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty standard. Nothing unusual that stood out.   Answer Question
    They offered a very fair starting wage. Did not negotiate.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in February 2013.

It seems to take St. Luke's an unusual extended time to process job applications. It could be 4-6 weeks before you hear anything, if they give you a response at all. I’ve had the experience of getting the form email letter, “thanks, but, no thanks” and, have also had where they sent me nothing; so you are left hanging. Past experiences I’ve left messages for supervisors &/or recruiters with my name, phone number, etc. and asked they return my call—which I never received. I find that is poor business etiquette and just plain rude.

Interview Questions
    • It’s all the behavioral interview questions before a group—could be 4 people, or could be 6 or 7. The usual “tell us about a situation where you gave great customer service” and, you tell your story. Some questions as, “what book are you reading now”, or, “what animal would you like to be”. Sometimes I feel it’s all a popularity contest in the end.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in April 2012.

You will get a phone call and an interview from the HR recruiter. Email back and forth for the interview and the HR department will give you a final call with an offer if you get one. Just be aware they work their people to the bone.

Interview Questions
    • What model would you use for proficiency testing in the Laboratory. The correct answer is the Donna Wright model.   Answer Question
    They will always tell you it has to go to review if you ask for more money. Takes a week

Staffing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

The process took 2 days - interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in November 2011.

HR contacted me a few days after I had applied and set an interview time for the next day. HR told me who I would be interviewing with as well.
    The interview took about an hour with the supervisor and lead technician.
    After the interview they had proceeded to show me the office that I would be working in and giving me a basic run down of the daily tasks that they do there. They had asked me to hang out as long as I would like. I ended up staying there for another hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate the salary or schedule at the moment. I was promised opportunity for growth within the coming months.

Worked for St. Luke's Health System? Contribute to the Community!