St. Luke's Hospital (MO)

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff RN Interview

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in March 2014.

Interview Details – interviewed first w/HR, then the Nurse Manager of the department and finally a group interview with the staff

Interview Question – why did you become a nurse   Answer Question

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO).

Interview Details – The initial interview with Therapy Services manager and director was standard. There is a group interview with the staff next. My interview went very well, however, the questions are narrowly based on the "answer this scenario" type.
Overall, the staff is excellent ! The team work used to be spectacular, however, I have heard that the team atmosphere is deteriorating quickly.

Interview Question – Technical question of : What would you say your specialty is ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negiotiation.

Office Interview

Interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO)

Interview Details – Phone interview, face to face, panel

Interview Question – Areas that you can improve upon?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Chesterfield, MO

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in May 2011.

Interview Details – The initial communications were very favorable and the planning was fine. I had an interview with an HR rep and an interview with the floor associate nurse manager and was asked about my general work experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a difficult situation and resolved it?   Answer Question
  • Describe how you have positively impacted your previous employer and what you did to improve the implimentation of patient care?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate anything except for a week off during the orientation process for an already scheduled vacation.

Very Easy Interview

Dietary Waiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in July 2011.

Interview Details – It took them a while to get back to me but once interview it was a piece of cake. Easy just a walk through to show you what you will be doing, meeting the nice people first and the patients. Showing protocols, meeting other managers and people who you will be working with. Showing you different supplements and food they had.

Negotiation Details – Told me 10 dollars i am neither full time or part time im per diem as needed. Let me tell you i was needed alot lol.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for St. Luke's Hospital (MO)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by St. Luke's Hospital (MO) employees and interview candidates.