St. Luke's Hospital (MO)

Profile Unclaimed

St. Luke's Hospital (MO) Interview Questions

2.2

Clerical Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO).

Initial communication was done by email, inquired if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I came for 1:1 interview. I was later asked to take a physical, drug test, TB test. After all results came back negative, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • I don't have anything to add to most difficult or unexpected question. They were your typical interview questions. i.e. Why are you looking for new employment, what do/don't you like about your current position.   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase went well. They offered what I was asking.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in March 2014.

interviewed first w/HR, then the Nurse Manager of the department and finally a group interview with the staff

Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO).

The initial interview with Therapy Services manager and director was standard. There is a group interview with the staff next. My interview went very well, however, the questions are narrowly based on the "answer this scenario" type.
    Overall, the staff is excellent ! The team work used to be spectacular, however, I have heard that the team atmosphere is deteriorating quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question of : What would you say your specialty is ?   Answer Question
    There wasn't much of a negiotiation.

Office Interview

Phone interview, face to face, panel

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in May 2011.

The initial communications were very favorable and the planning was fine. I had an interview with an HR rep and an interview with the floor associate nurse manager and was asked about my general work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had a difficult situation and resolved it?   Answer Question
    • Describe how you have positively impacted your previous employer and what you did to improve the implimentation of patient care?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate anything except for a week off during the orientation process for an already scheduled vacation.

Dietary Waiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at St. Luke's Hospital (MO) in July 2011.

It took them a while to get back to me but once interview it was a piece of cake. Easy just a walk through to show you what you will be doing, meeting the nice people first and the patients. Showing protocols, meeting other managers and people who you will be working with. Showing you different supplements and food they had.

Told me 10 dollars i am neither full time or part time im per diem as needed. Let me tell you i was needed alot lol.