St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network Interview Questions in Bethlehem, PA

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network

Telephone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Long, took two months before I was interview. Very slow process. Very non personal. Not enough questions on who I am . What I like. How were my other Jobs as Far as what i took from them, as tools to guide me to other jobs I was hired for , I think. When interviewing a potential candidate get to know a little about them. Before you ask the long list of questions about experience and why you left your job to seek the one your appling for , it's make you feel at ease and comfortable when being interviewed . Makes you feel human not robotic. This my opinion .

Interview Questions

• Are you good with changes, things here change day by day, that told me it's not properly managed .   1 Answer

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2008.

Interview

I applied for a job with St. Lukes Hospital in Bethlehem as a medical records clerk. The interview process was painless and the recruiter was very nice which made it a little easier. It took a while for them to verify my employment though.

Interview Questions

• I always hate the greatest strengths and weakness questions.   Answer Question