St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network
www.slhhn.com Bethlehem, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network Medical Records Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Medical Records Interview

Bethlehem, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network in May 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for a job with St. Lukes Hospital in Bethlehem as a medical records clerk. The interview process was painless and the recruiter was very nice which made it a little easier. It took a while for them to verify my employment though.

Interview Question – I always hate the greatest strengths and weakness questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network Medical Records interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by St. Luke's Hospital & Health Network employees and interview candidates.