St. Vincent Health System

www.stvincenthealth.com

St. Vincent Health System Interview Questions

2.7

RN Interview

I applied online – interviewed at St. Vincent Health System.

I was called within about 3 weeks of applying online by the manager of that department who was very friendly and set up a face to face interview. The interview was on the department and last about an hour. She asked me to tell her about me and how I came into nursing. She was very accepting of my story and asked more questions when needed. I felt very comfortable. We concluded with a tour and she invited me to observe, which I am doing next week. Coming from a very large organization into only a slightly smaller one, St Vs had a small hospital feel. I really like that.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you didnt agree with management and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Radiology Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at St. Vincent Health System in August 2012.

A lot of lag time between time of job closing on the internet and interviews beginning. Then 3 more weeks post interview before a decision or call back interview occurred.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just be prepared for scenarios...... And how would you handle this type of patient, etc.   Answer Question
    They were not willing to meet my current salary. They offered what the position paid based on my experience level, but would not meet my previous employers salary.

Parking Attendant & Cashier Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Vincent Health System in April 2012.

At first, my goal was to interview for the parking attendant. I arrived on time and waited ten minutes for the interview because the interviewees were still parking cars. They were nice and had great personalities. First they gave me a job description of the parking attendant and the cashier attendant. They asked me which would I prefer, and I preferred the Cashier Attendant. They also asked me would I prefer part time or full time, and I told them it didn't matter. Finally, the interview started. I was asked around 15-20 questions at a time. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Questions that were asked included "What do you know about St. Vincent? ", "Can you drive a 5 speed?", "Do you have cashier experience", "Tell your understanding of a parking attendant", etc. Overall, I enjoyed myself and the interview went well.

Side note: Just go in there and smile. Also, show a bit of a good personality.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a person was hurt near your work area? How would you help them?   View Answer
    • How would you start a conversation with a stranger?   Answer Question
    No negotiating because the job already offered weekends off.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied in-person – interviewed at St. Vincent Health System in January 2011.

multi step, hard to get in

Interview Questions
    I was given a price, and not able to negotiate

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Vincent Health System in May 2009.

the interview process for this hosptal system is very extensive.theres the 20-30 minute phone interview along with other test and checks.

Interview Questions
    • The phone interview are unexpected questions and some having to do with what would you do in certain situations.   Answer Question
    I was offered the same or little higher salary than the hospital that i had just left

Manager Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at St. Vincent Health System in February 2008.

Standart behavior interview

Interview Questions
    • How would you present yourself in 30 seconds commercial   Answer Question
    The salary wasn't negotiable

Catering Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at St. Vincent Health System in March 2011.

The interview was quick described job description uniform info and basically what they expect.

Interview Questions
    • CAn you be on your feet 12 hours daily with limited breaks?   Answer Question