Staff Management SMX Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

1.9

Stow Coach Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staff Management SMX.

Interview

They read over my resume then gave me the job. Not much of an interview; just a review. The wait was long because they scheduled everyone at one time but did individual sessions. You just needed your high school diploma and social security card.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Interview

Damn! Totally negative memory of this company. The gay sent me the e-mail yesterday and asked me for the available time. I politely replied to him. However, not response yet. I received the refuse letter of their company this morning and they said they appreciated my time. Is it the way to appreciate their applicant's time by giving them hope but acting totally different the day after that without any reason?! How can people believe such company in their career seeking process?

P&G Liquids Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in they asked me some questions about how I work and my work history talk about the type of work I would be doing also the hours n pay the work shoes that require

Picker/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I mentioned the misdemeanor of a $15 shoplifting charge currently on my record and ask the interview agent and SMX background check personnel if it would affect my employment status. I was told "no" both times, but when I called the following day to double check my status, I was told the hiring process had been concluded as "ceased due to my background check". I received something of an appeal letter from SMX and I am emailing now to confirm an individual assessment as read the letter.

Interview Questions

• What are your srongest assets?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Staff Management SMX (Hebron, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy, filled out a on line application and requested a date for interview. They called to confirm interview date and that i was able to pass drug screen and background test. Also what type of experience i had.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience i had   1 Answer

Negotiation

Part time position

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (Moreno Valley, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Most of the application steps occurred on SMX's website. After the online assessment I had to schedule an interview. The interview was very brief, I was only asked a few simple questions and was told I had a job pending drug tests, etc. I was then told to go to orientation at a specified date and time.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position?   3 Answers

Amazon Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hebron, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (Hebron, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. I had to answer assessment questions on a PC then have an "interview" with smx employee which felt more like talking about me and my experiences. Then they drug tested me, filled out my 29 paperwork and listened to a 1/2 hr orientation meeting. That was it. Then was on to find a shift that would work for me.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I could lift up to 49 lbs. And am I ok with standing up for my entire shift.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (San Bernardino, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Really there was hardly any real "interview". You go into SMX, show your proof of high school completion and fill out the application and do assessment on their computers. After that you wait, talk and submit to a cheek swab drug test. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any warehouse experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations, they told me if I passed the dug test and background I'd get a call in one to a few weeks with an offer of shift choices.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very clear and up front. They answered a lot of my questions. They also asked me about what I thought about the role and how I fit into it. I also talked about my vision and goals if I got the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Staff Management SMX (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with one of the HR people from San Bernardino office and he asked some fairly basic questions about whether or not I'd be okay with working the odd hours and if transportation would be and issue, and they told me that the warehouse was just starting out from the ground up and that I was to work with 3 or 4 more individuals to run the site.

Interview Questions

• Will working from 10:30 p.m to 5:30 a.m be a problem for you?   1 Answer