Staff Management SMX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Packaging Associate Interview

Packaging Associate
Dixon, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Staff Management SMX in August 2011.

Interview Details – Went in and was given a skills test which consisted mainly a few simple math problems, common sense questions and life experiences. I was told I had to pay for my drug test and background test which didn't have to be paid upfront but rather taken out of my first few pay checks. I also was told that if I was hired on, I would also incur the cost of a lenard.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was offered 40 hours a week and since I was willing to work 2nd shift I would be paid $8.80 hr. instead of $8.25 hr. as first shift would receive.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staff Management SMX

Worked for Staff Management SMX? Contribute to the Community!

Staff Management SMX – Why Work for Us?

We are a diverse group of energetic, dedicated and self-motivated people that are passionate about providing our clients with exceptional service and innovative HR technology. At Staff Management | SMX, we know that our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staff Management SMX Packaging Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staff Management SMX employees and interview candidates.