Staffing Now

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Temporary Assignment At A SNI Client Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Staffing Now in April 2012.

Interview Details – Staffing Now was very professional in the interview process and it was a great experience overall.
I completed a phone screen, then was asked to come in for an in-person interview.
When the original person I was suppossed to meet with was unavailable, another team member took over so that I didn't have to wait. It seemed like their goal was to place a candidate, regardless of "which recruiter I belonged to." They seemed to have a good amount of teamwork, which was nice to see.

Interview Question – Because the position required that I was bilingual, I was asked to answer a couple of interview questions in Spanish.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did successfully negotiate, and used my qualifications and experience as reason why I deserved a higher hourly rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Staffing Now in February 2009.

Interview Details – Simple one interview with Area Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Easy

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Staffing Now? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staffing Now interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staffing Now employees and interview candidates.