Standard Chartered Bank Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in September 2012.

Telephone interview with external contractor - all competency based questions
Case Study Exercise
Interview with Directors

Interview Questions
  • Having to come up with a new "best achievement" on the spot.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guangzhou, Guangdong (China)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in August 2010.

Two rounds.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2012.

After applying for the position on web-portal I was invited to the interview with the Head of Global Country Risk department and one of the senior analysts. The interviewers were extremely nice with mostly fit questions and some technical questions as well. The job is mostly qualitative and being more of a quant guy I decided that it is not for me. I believe they saw it as well.

Interview Questions
    • What are the current political risks in south-eastern asia?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took 5+ months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2010.

HR interview
    Manager interview

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2011.

Got a call from HR for asking if I'm interested it or not, I said yes then went through the interview process. Since I'm in the states and the interviewers are in Singapore, it's just phone interview. They need someone to work on their system, and their business focusing on fixed income on emerging market and FX options. They mainly asked some finance questions, like basic knowledge on options, how to derive black-scholes formula, and some C++ and SQL questions. It's basically not a tough one.

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in June 2011.

The whole process took around two months but then no offer at the end.

Interview Questions

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!