Standard Chartered Bank

Updated Aug 23, 2014

3.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

It was a three level process wherein the first screening of the candidates was done by branch manager then there was a telephonic interview with Area head for that department and then with the Regional manager. All the three basically focused on general questions to judge your confidence level. They need to make sure that you plan to stay with the organisation and not flee on the next opportunity. Other then that they see how you present yourself and if you are good at conversation.

They have a very good salary structure as per the industry standards

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in December 2013.

Personal introduction; knowledge of job profile, career achievements, attitude towards work, dealing with colleagues, friends and relatives; how I find my self in 5 years downline; academic and professional achievements; future goal plans, etc.

Interview Questions
    • giving case scenario of performance of bank   View Answer
    No negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2013.

The date of interview was provided from the personal consultant of standard chartered which was one to one discussion wherein they would like to know your skills, interest in details and whether you are fit for the job title or not, after analyzing the eligibility I was sent in a group discussion round to check the team spirit quality followed by another discussion round and one to one by the senior most HR.
    I like the various ways of the staff to analyze during interview and to be more precise what they were looking for in a candidate during screening
    Their were few candidates who had master degrees too but lack of confidence and skills who were eventually rejected, as the company was looking for practically upcoming business developer.

Interview Questions
    • There were few questions like how lucky you think you are and why should we hire you?   View Answer
    I am flexible.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in June 2010.

Test, Interview with Head, Panel Interview with 5 different heads of the department

Interview Questions
    • your Univeristy is not upto our standard and how can we hire you if you still have not completed your degree?   View Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2010.

i did applied online scb carrier site .after that i was select my Cv.

No Negotation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2010.

It was a long interview and the interviewer asked a lot of question regarding skills, personal development, future growth.

Interview Questions
    • What is your present work responsibilities?   View Answer
    • How will you rate yourself in terms of service providing   View Answer
    It was a mutual negotiation.

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!