Standard Chartered Bank

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Compliance Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiting firm by telephone. I interviewed with the hiring manager in the compliance group who seemed to think my background and skills fit her needs. I returned a couple weeks later to meet with three other members of compliance. I was asked point blank by the group head what my current base and bonus was, which I thought was a bit disconcerting. Ultimately, their budget for the position was too low for my requirements, which was communicated to me via the recruiting firm.

Interview Question – What is your current base and bonus?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Chartered Bank Compliance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Standard Chartered Bank employees and interview candidates.