Standard Chartered Bank

www.standardchartered.com

Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and took the 3 online tests. The initial practice questions are really helpful. I passed all and was asked to book for the telephone interview. The questions were basically focused on your work experience... tell me about a time... After that I got another telephone interview asking about why SCB, what i know about Standard Chartered and a bit or role play. I was then invited to the Assessment Centre.

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

The process took a day - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview starts with the interviewer describing the job function and process of the programme followed by self introduction and competency-based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an event where you have made a good first impression to someone.
    - what makes you think you need that first good impression
      Answer Question
  • How did you convinced others to achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewers at each stage were professional, honest and pleasant. They focused more on how well I would fit rather than simply grilling me. Only drawback was that they took a really long time to get back to me between each interview stage, unsure if that's a norm though since the final round interviewer didn't seem surprised when I mentioned it.

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – The lady on the phone was nice.......even though the interview took about 2 hours 26 minutes n. The call dropped like three times and she had the patience to call back and complete the process with me. Now looking forward to the 1:1 interview next week

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when you had first positive impression on somebody?   Answer Question
  • An example of a situation where you have to convince somebody to accept your opinion.   Answer Question

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer Interview

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – did online application, was invited to do 3 online tests, after my results i was invited to take a telephone interview.

Interview Question – challenges and opportunities   View Answer

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!