Standard Chartered Bank

www.standardchartered.com
  www.standardchartered.com

Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2013.

I applied online and took the 3 online tests. The initial practice questions are really helpful. I passed all and was asked to book for the telephone interview. The questions were basically focused on your work experience... tell me about a time... After that I got another telephone interview asking about why SCB, what i know about Standard Chartered and a bit or role play. I was then invited to the Assessment Centre.

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

The interviewers at each stage were professional, honest and pleasant. They focused more on how well I would fit rather than simply grilling me. Only drawback was that they took a really long time to get back to me between each interview stage, unsure if that's a norm though since the final round interviewer didn't seem surprised when I mentioned it.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you a good fit for Standard Chartered?   Answer Question
    • Describe a scenario where you exhibited people management skills.   Answer Question

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

The interview starts with the interviewer describing the job function and process of the programme followed by self introduction and competency-based interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name an event where you have made a good first impression to someone.
      - what makes you think you need that first good impression
        Answer Question
    • How did you convinced others to achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2012.

did online application, was invited to do 3 online tests, after my results i was invited to take a telephone interview.

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2012.

The lady on the phone was nice.......even though the interview took about 2 hours 26 minutes n. The call dropped like three times and she had the patience to call back and complete the process with me. Now looking forward to the 1:1 interview next week

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a situation when you had first positive impression on somebody?   Answer Question
    • An example of a situation where you have to convince somebody to accept your opinion.   Answer Question