Standard Chartered Bank
www.standardchartered.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jan 16, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and took the 3 online tests. The initial practice questions are really helpful. I passed all and was asked to book for the telephone interview. The questions were basically focused on your work experience... tell me about a time... After that I got another telephone interview asking about why SCB, what i know about Standard Chartered and a bit or role play. I was then invited to the Assessment Centre.

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

The process took a day - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview starts with the interviewer describing the job function and process of the programme followed by self introduction and competency-based interview.

Interview Questions

• Name an event where you have made a good first impression to someone.
    - what makes you think you need that first good impression
      Answer Question
  • How did you convinced others to achieve your goal.   Answer Question

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewers at each stage were professional, honest and pleasant. They focused more on how well I would fit rather than simply grilling me. Only drawback was that they took a really long time to get back to me between each interview stage, unsure if that's a norm though since the final round interviewer didn't seem surprised when I mentioned it.

Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in January 2012.

Interview Details – The lady on the phone was nice.......even though the interview took about 2 hours 26 minutes n. The call dropped like three times and she had the patience to call back and complete the process with me. Now looking forward to the 1:1 interview next week

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when you had first positive impression on somebody?   Answer Question
  • An example of a situation where you have to convince somebody to accept your opinion.   Answer Question

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer Interview

Consumer Bank Fast Track Programmer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – did online application, was invited to do 3 online tests, after my results i was invited to take a telephone interview.

Interview Question – challenges and opportunities   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Standard Chartered Bank employees and interview candidates.