Standard Chartered Bank
www.standardchartered.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Graduate Programmer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consumer Bank - Graduate Programmer Interview

Consumer Bank - Graduate Programmer
Shenzhen, Guangdong (China)

I applied online and interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Interview Details – Online application and tests in early September. Then 1-hour phone interview in late October.

Interview Question – Not really any unexpected question. But every question was asked in great details.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consumer Banking Graduate Programmer Interview

Consumer Banking Graduate Programmer

Interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank

Interview Details – They invited me for several online tests, one week apart. At the end they didn't like my personality test, they told me I didn't fit. Around two months later they invited me to continue my application.

Interview Question – The tests were pretty standard   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank

Worked for Standard Chartered Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking Graduate Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Standard Chartered Bank employees and interview candidates.