Standard Chartered Bank

Standard Chartered Bank Intern Interview Questions

2.6

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

we interviewed within a small team, and were asked to design a metro card system.

Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Submitted online application, followed by online tests (Math and Logical Reasoning). After passing the tests, I received a phone interview as I wasn't in the country for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give a difficult situation in your previous internship/working experience and describe how you solved it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First was a phone interview

Intern Interview

Resume screening and in-office interview. Interview was based on few technical and behavioral question. Be familiar with your resume. Prepare basic behavioral questions such as 'why did you choose your major?', 'why do you want to study in financial institution?', etc. Study a financial statement because they expect you to know basic knowledge about it.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a relationship between B/S and Cash Flow Statement.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in March 2014.

Applied at my university's career fair. They called after two months, via phone, scheduling an interview. I came to their office and waited for around 2 hours before finally getting interviewed. There were only 4 applicants, me included, that day. The interviewer was not actually from the Human Resources department but would be my trainer if ever I was accepted. He asked about my experience in systems analysis and project management because those would be what I would be doing if I got accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in October 2013.

i was selected from campus . they had an aptitude test first followed by a psychometric test, then we had a case analysis to be submitted online, then they visited campus for interviews which revolved mostly around selling as i was interviewed for a consumer banking role

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

There was first a screening interview conducted via Skype with the hiring manager, then a screening interview conducted via Skype with someone from human resources, then I was asked to complete a logic reasoning test online, in alignment with human resources policy. I was asked basic informational questions by both the hiring manager and the human resources staff members, the online test was to test logical reasoning skills.

Intern Interview

I attended the first round telephone interview, a HR officer asked some behaviour questions. They request for details and will ask you extra details according to your previous questions

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time when you deliver a high standard result   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in July 2012.

First step is to complete application form online.
    Then, you will get an email that ask you to do some tests online.
    Third, you will get an email that ask you to attend a group interview (with 10 candidates and five managers from different departments)
    Lastly, you will get an email that notice you that you get the internship and give you the information, like where to work and when to work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in May 2012.

First, you need to complete the online test, which are relatively easy. There are two parts, numerical and logical, quite common. After that, there will be two rounds of interviews. First round is with HR. The HR is very nice and it is all about basic motivational questions. Like, why banking, why Standard Chartered? Second round is with manager. Most questions are behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • You need to do your research about SCB before you come to the interview, as HR may ask your opinions about SCB.   Answer Question