Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
- International Graduate (53)
- Intern (22)
- Analyst (10)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Management Trainee (7)
- Relationship Manager (6)
- Summer Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Associate (5)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Fast Track Graduate (4)
- Consumer Banking Fast Track Programmer (4)
- Project Manager (3)
- Trader (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Graduate Associate (3)
- Graduate Program (2)
- Wealth Management (2)
- Senior Officer (2)
- Banking (2)
- Internship (2)
- C++ Developer (2)
- Director (2)
- Programmer Analyst (2)
- Personal Financial Consultant (2)
- IG (2)
- Specialist Functions Management Trainee (2)
Management Trainee Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Chennai (India)) in December 2014.
Had three round, physocmetric and aptitude test which was an online exam, the question asked was an easy task but the time given was very less, after completing the exam only hand full students where selected, then in interview basic questions like tell about yourself, why marketing after Bsc where asked
- they dint put the students in that kind of situation, all that they where looking for is the communication skill of the students Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Standard Chartered Bank
Management Trainee InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Ernākulam (India)) in November 2013.
- why an electrical engineer in scb? Answer Question
Management Trainee InterviewNo Offer
Group interview, 8 people, about 1 hr. Talked about a mock case in a bank, solving problems as a leader.
- evaluate each other Answer Question
Management Trainee InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.
1. Online tests - logical, numerical, role test 2. Telephone interview - what does it mean to you if you get the job - give an example of a time when you have to deliver high standard performance - give an example of time when you have to work with someone with different opinions - how long do you take to adapt into a new environment
- give an example of time when you have to work with someone with different opinions (must be past experience, must be professional work, cannot be with close friends) Answer Question
Management Trainee InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2009.
Hiring process was very straightforward and went as follows: 1. On site Shl aptitude test (nov)), 2. Online shl occupational personality questionnaire (nov), 3. Onsite Interview with resourcing manager (using Shl questionnaire with problem action result questions) (dec), 4. Panel interview with senior managers (dec). ;FYI - Shl is a vendor of assessment tools)
- Stock Shl questions hence can be prepared for in advance Answer Question
Fixed package for all trainees
Management Trainee InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in August 2009.
Took the online assessment. Passed but never received an interview date.
- Describe your weakness 1 Answer
Management Trainee InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank (Lahore (Pakistan)) in March 2008.
three stages.1 written test 2 behavioral interview 3 panel interview. questions asked: Tell us about yourself? Why standard chartered? All interviews took place in a very friendly environment. If you can impress them, they will hire you. asked questions about extracurriculars and general interests too. the interview process is very long though and they take months to get back to you.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review