Standard Chartered Bank

3.1

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

International Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in November 2014.

The HR contacted me about 5 weeks after my online video submissions. Prepare lots of stories to tell, both achievements and failures. The interview consists mainly of behavioral questions. Eg: What motivates you everyday? Tell me about a time when you failed? What keeps you awake at night? Tell me something new that you have learnt recently?

International Graduate Interview

from personality test to numerical test to logic test to video interview to hr interview to business interview. Standard questions, just be yourself and stay calm. Diffcult part is to clear through the initial stages of interview

Cash Management Sales Interview

Got this interview through a Head Hunter. Gave all my credentials to him. He was the one who arranged for the interview. During the interview, I was interviewed by the Team Head and a Team Lead. MY actual Team Lead wasn't available.

Interview Questions
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Give me examples / situations of your strengths and weaknesses. What can you bring to the table? Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Gone in through headhunter. Met the hiring manager and 4 peers. It was quite quick and efficient and they are generally very friendly. Unfortunately, HR is slow and tend to botch things up. They screwed up my bonus numbers and had to take a long time to rectify.

Interview Questions
    • With your stellar background, you could get a job at any top tier bank. Why did you choose to join us?   Answer Question
    The package was more or less fixed. Not much room for negotiation

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank in August 2014.

Interview by hiring manager first followed by interview by Human resource. Need lots of preparation of the job position and scope. Some straight forward questions but manager prefers candidate to ask questions on the position applied.

Interview Questions
    • Questions aren't that difficult but the interview will involves a lot of interactions with the managers   Answer Question

CSA Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

just a contract job by getting it via a H.R agency but use It as a chance to build the groundwork and network needed to make re-entry into banks easier, especially if keen on the finance and banking industry,

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

Submitted online application, followed by online tests (Math and Logical Reasoning). After passing the tests, I received a phone interview as I wasn't in the country for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give a difficult situation in your previous internship/working experience and describe how you solved it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

- 3 rounds of interview
         - 2 technical rounds
         - 1 Inter-Personal

Intern Interview

First was a phone interview

Marketing Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Standard Chartered Bank.

It was a quick process over two rounds. They asked questions pertinent to the field of work to monitor how you respond.