Standard Pacific

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lake Worth, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Standard Pacific.

Interview Details – Basic hiring process for a construction company. Several interviews with different levels of management. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – There really weren't any. The interview was straight forward with the usual questions about work history, education history, salary history, where I see myself in 5 years, 10 years, etc.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined the original offer but negotiated a better offer, which I then accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Standard Pacific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Standard Pacific Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Standard Pacific employees and interview candidates.