Stanhope Borough School District
www.stanhopeschools.org Stanhope, NJ

Stanhope Borough School District Technology Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technology Coordinator Interview

Technology Coordinator
Stanhope, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Stanhope Borough School District in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with BOE member, second phone interview with superintendent, in person interview with search committee consisting of superintendent, Vice Principal, HR Manager, and hiring consultant.

Interview Question – Asked if I could install equipment by myself. I answered that a certified electrician would be required for code and inspection purposes. They stated this was already being done at the High School. I stood my ground that that might be illegal, could tell I lost the job at the moment.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stanhope Borough School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stanhope Borough School District Technology Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stanhope Borough School District employees and interview candidates.