Stanley Security Solutions

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Fremont, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in January 2013.

Interview Details – I new the Ops manager prior so we just chatted about the plan for the future. Interview went well, and little questions were answered quickly and effectively

Interview Question – My feeling about the quick expansion that the company was taking on.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – quick and effective

Stanley Leadership Program Interview

Indianapolis, IN

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very Professional, flew me to their site to meet with them and spent the entire morning there.

Interview Question – What are ideas that you have for our marketing department?   Answer Question

Regional Manager Retrofit Interview

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in July 2010.

Interview Details – Initial screening interview with assistant at recruiter, via phone.
Full and detailed screening interview with senior partner at recruiter, via phone.
Full and detailed interview with HR manager, via phone.
Full and detailed interview with hiring manager, via phone.
In person interviews at corporate location with finance (2), HR (2), hiring manager (1) and management peer (1)

Hardware Developer Interview

Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions.

Interview Details – Called in for a face-to-face interview without a phone interview. Filled out an HR related interview form in the reception area upon arrival. Asked to fill out personal info and asked a couple of typical interview questions such as "Why do you want to work for us?"
Then called into the boardroom where an interview was conducted by the Hardware Manager. Not asked any technical questions, just general conversation about the company and job.
After that, two engineers came in and discussed university experience and projects, and asked technical based questions.
Th interview was 60 - 90 minutes.
Offered the job later that same day, to start the following working day.

Interview Question – Not really difficult, but emphasis was put on competence of pointer use (in C).   Answer Question

Senior National Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in May 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with a nice person from their HR group. It consisted of me simply going over my past history and talking about how I have gotten to where I am today.

The second part was her providing me with a link to an outside firm to do a very short personality test. When I followed up a week later, I was told that my "score" didn't meet the requirements of the position.

This process completely removes personal interaction that should be part of any interview procedure. They have eliminated the need for looking at a candidates character, looking them in the eye, allowing a discussion in order to make a reasonable judgement for a fit with the company, etc. I think their process is archaic and having gone through it and "failed", that tells me a great deal about the company. I rather think it ended up being a blessing in disguise that I didn't make it any farther!

Management Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – every interview is diffrent

Interview Question – standard questions, where have you worked, weekness, etc   View Answer

Negotiation Details – if they call you they want you
sales bases are two rates one for city and one for out of city

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Security Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – was called for an interview and met the hiring manager. was to hear back in a week or two, but it is over 2 weeks now

Interview Question – what are my weaknesses   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Stanley Security Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stanley Security Solutions interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Stanley Security Solutions employees and interview candidates.