Stanley Steemer International

1.6

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in August 2013.

Short and sweet. It was like the hiring manager was planning on hiring me with ever interviewing me. She asked your standard run of the mill questions. She was very smiley and sweet.

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Broken Arrow, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broken Arrow, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in July 2010.

Easy. Answer basic questions because you're probably going to get the job. The turnover rate is very high and the managers aren't going to put too much into weeding out able bodied people unless they have a horrible time in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is difficult. Seriously the easiest interview ever.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

Farley quick as I knew the hiring manager. Consisted of a phone screen and in person interview with VP and President of the franchise. After interview, a background and drug screen was ran.

Willing to negotiate

HVAC Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in March 2014.

The interview was very informal. The Branch Manager asked all the standard questions in regards to sales experience, sales knowledge etc.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a sale that you lost, why you lost it and what you learned from the experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

short and to the point tells you what you want to hear about being able to pretty much write you own checks

none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasantville, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasantville, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in June 2013.

Easy no questions asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in May 2011.

Mainly interested in my ability to work with others, my work ethic, and cleanliness of professional appearance. It was very quick since I was a referral and my friend currently worked there.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing you wouldn't be asked on any interview.   View Answer
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in April 2009.

They promise you big paychecks and that the latest you would work is like 7:00 p.m. (I once worked from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 a.m. the next day.) Easiest interview and as long as you pass a drug test, anyone can get hired, including ex-cons and former heroin addicts.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, went to take my drug test that day after a 5-10 min talk with the branch manager. Very easy.

Carpet Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

30 Minute Interview with a simple description of job duties and company regulations. Casual and comfortable interview.

The job is basically commission based. I prefer a steady paycheck.

Maintenance for City Schools Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

I put in an application and waited on a phone call when they called I was setup to come in and talk with someone I found out that it would be a week on and a week off competeing with a person for a job so I decided not to accept and the pay was not real good either.

Worked for Stanley Steemer International? Contribute to the Community!