Stanley Steemer International

1.6

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International.

Had a short phone conversation before being invited into the office for an interview. Interview was pretty short- it likely only lasted about 20 minutes or so. Also had the opportunity to sit in on a phone operator to hear their conversation and see how the system worked. Overall, a pretty simple process that was well explained by the staff.

Interview Questions

Later decided this position just wasn't for me.

HVAC Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in March 2014.

The interview was very informal. The Branch Manager asked all the standard questions in regards to sales experience, sales knowledge etc.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a sale that you lost, why you lost it and what you learned from the experience.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in August 2013.

Short and sweet. It was like the hiring manager was planning on hiring me with ever interviewing me. She asked your standard run of the mill questions. She was very smiley and sweet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasantville, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasantville, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in June 2013.

Easy no questions asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

short and to the point tells you what you want to hear about being able to pretty much write you own checks

none

Carpet Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

30 Minute Interview with a simple description of job duties and company regulations. Casual and comfortable interview.

The job is basically commission based. I prefer a steady paycheck.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in May 2011.

Mainly interested in my ability to work with others, my work ethic, and cleanliness of professional appearance. It was very quick since I was a referral and my friend currently worked there.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing you wouldn't be asked on any interview.   View Answer
    None

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broken Arrow, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broken Arrow, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in July 2010.

Easy. Answer basic questions because you're probably going to get the job. The turnover rate is very high and the managers aren't going to put too much into weeding out able bodied people unless they have a horrible time in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is difficult. Seriously the easiest interview ever.   Answer Question

Maintenance for City Schools Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

I put in an application and waited on a phone call when they called I was setup to come in and talk with someone I found out that it would be a week on and a week off competeing with a person for a job so I decided not to accept and the pay was not real good either.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

Farley quick as I knew the hiring manager. Consisted of a phone screen and in person interview with VP and President of the franchise. After interview, a background and drug screen was ran.

Willing to negotiate