Stanley Steemer International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Carpet Cleaning Technician Interview

Carpet Cleaning Technician
Broken Arrow, OK

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in July 2010.

Interview Details – Easy. Answer basic questions because you're probably going to get the job. The turnover rate is very high and the managers aren't going to put too much into weeding out able bodied people unless they have a horrible time in the interview.

Interview Question – Nothing is difficult. Seriously the easiest interview ever.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Evansville, IN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

Interview Details – Farley quick as I knew the hiring manager. Consisted of a phone screen and in person interview with VP and President of the franchise. After interview, a background and drug screen was ran.

Negotiation Details – Willing to negotiate

HVAC Sales Manager Interview

HVAC Sales Manager
Dayton, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was very informal. The Branch Manager asked all the standard questions in regards to sales experience, sales knowledge etc.

Interview Question – Talk about a sale that you lost, why you lost it and what you learned from the experience.   Answer Question

Chattanooga, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

Interview Details – short and to the point tells you what you want to hear about being able to pretty much write you own checks

Negotiation Details – none

Pleasantville, NJ

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in June 2013.

Interview Details – Easy no questions asked

Interview Question – no questions asked.   Answer Question

Akron, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in May 2011.

Interview Details – Mainly interested in my ability to work with others, my work ethic, and cleanliness of professional appearance. It was very quick since I was a referral and my friend currently worked there.

Interview Question – Nothing you wouldn't be asked on any interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Aurora, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in April 2009.

Interview Details – They promise you big paychecks and that the latest you would work is like 7:00 p.m. (I once worked from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 a.m. the next day.) Easiest interview and as long as you pass a drug test, anyone can get hired, including ex-cons and former heroin addicts.

Interview Question – none.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, went to take my drug test that day after a 5-10 min talk with the branch manager. Very easy.

Carpet Technician Interview

Carpet Technician
Fort Wayne, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in September 2012.

Interview Details – 30 Minute Interview with a simple description of job duties and company regulations. Casual and comfortable interview.

Reason for Declining – The job is basically commission based. I prefer a steady paycheck.

Maintenance for City Schools Interview

Maintenance for City Schools
London, KY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in February 2010.

Interview Details – I put in an application and waited on a phone call when they called I was setup to come in and talk with someone I found out that it would be a week on and a week off competeing with a person for a job so I decided not to accept and the pay was not real good either.

Technical Interview

Technical

The process took a day - interviewed at Stanley Steemer International in May 2008.

Interview Details – I met with the assistant manager and we discussed any potential openings Stanley Steemer may have. We discussed, in lillte detail, my work expereince and educational experience. He didnt seem interested in what I had to say about myself, which is very odd for an interview I thought at the time. I was offered the position the next day, but I declined to take it right away.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Stanley Steemer International? Contribute to the Community!