Stanton Optical Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stanton Optical

Optometric Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stanton Optical.

I met the general manager who asked if I would be able to handle juggling phone calls, checking insurances, pre-testing patients, and directing patients to the appropriate areas. I was hired the same day. The interview was more of a very informal conversation, about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • There were literally no unexpected/difficult questions.   Answer Question
    I was offered a dollar more than what I reported as my current pay.

SEO Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Stanton Optical in January 2013.

The HR department at Stanton Optical headquarters found me through my LinkedIn profile. They emailed to ask about setting up an interview. I called the HR Marketing Assistant who set up an interview at their Palm Springs headquarters.

Interview went well, they said they would forward my information to the founder of the company. Received an email from HR department asking if I could come in for a second interview, this time to meet with company founder Daniel Stanton.

Dan viewed my profile on LinkedIn and decided to make a job offer. I didn't have to come in for a second interview.HR department contacted via phone with job offer, I asked for email confirmation. They sent official job offer letter through email.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions as relates to the job. SEO Copywriter - what is my experience.   View Answer
    They made a fantastic offer. Great salary, benefits package after 90 days and potential for monthly bonuses if I meet certain criteria.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Stanton Optical in October 2011.

I dropped off a resume, and was told they weren't hiring at the time - but I felt as though I got lucky and received a call back three weeks later! I had an interview with the store manager, and she said that I was her favourite candidate by far. She said that she wanted to hire me on the spot, but I had to have a phone interview with the district manager. I went home and a day later, the district manager called me. The interview went well, and he said I would start Monday!

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions that were asked were very standard interview questions. "What are your strengths?, What are your weaknesses? How do you work in a team setting?" Things of that nature.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was started out at $9/hour plus commission.