Staples Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2015

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Disjointed, long interview process.

I had one-on-one interviews with several interviewers, however, each interviewer seemed to have a very different impression of the role I was interviewing for, making everything extremely confusing because I received conflicting descriptions of the position and wasn't sure how to emphasize my skills/experience given that the job description kept changing throughout the day. My interviewers also gave some basic case questions, but the scenarios weren't clear, ie, the interviewers kept correcting themselves as though they couldn't remember the case entirely or gave very vague case questions.

Additionally, I spent the day interviewing on-site and was never offered water or a bathroom break. The offices were pretty dark and consisted of rows and rows of gray cubicles.... very little decorations or personal touches, i.e. plants, etc. The whole place seemed a bit depressing.

Interview Questions

• Why Retail? Why Staples? What are Staples' core business units and strategies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staples in May 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager asked me what is my former experience, education and career plan. The manager also asked me to explain my understanding of some of the job description. The manager explained the scope of work for this particular role, the job responsibility, and future possible work and departments might work with.

Interview Questions

• what is your former experience, education and career plan?   Answer Question