Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples
- Sales Associate (83)
- EasyTech Associate (61)
- Cashier (44)
- Copy Center Associate (41)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (22)
- General Manager (18)
- Resident Easy Tech (18)
- Sales Manager (17)
- Business Development Associate (16)
- B2B Sales Consultant (15)
- Easy Tech (13)
- Business to Business Sales Consultant (12)
- Office Supply Associate (10)
- Copy and Print Associate (9)
- Easy Tech Associate (8)
- Easy Tech Expert (8)
- Account Manager (8)
- Store Manager (7)
- Copy Center (7)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Certified On-Site Technician (5)
- Team Supervisor (5)
- Easy Tech Associste (4)
- Copy & Print Center Associate (4)
- Customer Service Lead (4)
- Staples Easy Tech (4)
- Product Specialist (4)
- Warehouse Associate (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Staples (Framingham, MA).
Disjointed, long interview process.
I had one-on-one interviews with several interviewers, however, each interviewer seemed to have a very different impression of the role I was interviewing for, making everything extremely confusing because I received conflicting descriptions of the position and wasn't sure how to emphasize my skills/experience given that the job description kept changing throughout the day. My interviewers also gave some basic case questions, but the scenarios weren't clear, ie, the interviewers kept correcting themselves as though they couldn't remember the case entirely or gave very vague case questions.
Additionally, I spent the day interviewing on-site and was never offered water or a bathroom break. The offices were pretty dark and consisted of rows and rows of gray cubicles.... very little decorations or personal touches, i.e. plants, etc. The whole place seemed a bit depressing.
- Why Retail? Why Staples? What are Staples' core business units and strategies? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Staples
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Staples in May 2012.
The hiring manager asked me what is my former experience, education and career plan. The manager also asked me to explain my understanding of some of the job description. The manager explained the scope of work for this particular role, the job responsibility, and future possible work and departments might work with.
- what is your former experience, education and career plan? Answer Question