Staples Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA
Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Staples.

Disjointed, long interview process.

I had one-on-one interviews with several interviewers, however, each interviewer seemed to have a very different impression of the role I was interviewing for, making everything extremely confusing because I received conflicting descriptions of the position and wasn't sure how to emphasize my skills/experience given that the job description kept changing throughout the day. My interviewers also gave some basic case questions, but the scenarios weren't clear, ie, the interviewers kept correcting themselves as though they couldn't remember the case entirely or gave very vague case questions.

Additionally, I spent the day interviewing on-site and was never offered water or a bathroom break. The offices were pretty dark and consisted of rows and rows of gray cubicles.... very little decorations or personal touches, i.e. plants, etc. The whole place seemed a bit depressing.

Interview Questions
  • Why Retail? Why Staples? What are Staples' core business units and strategies?   Answer Question