Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples
- Sales Associate (99)
- EasyTech Associate (65)
- Cashier (46)
- Copy Center Associate (42)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (26)
- B2B Sales Consultant (19)
- Resident Easy Tech (18)
- Sales Manager (18)
- General Manager (18)
- Business Development Associate (16)
- Easy Tech (13)
- Business to Business Sales Consultant (12)
- Copy and Print Associate (12)
- Office Supply Associate (10)
- Easy Tech Associate (9)
- Easy Tech Expert (9)
- Account Manager (9)
- Store Manager (8)
- Copy Center (7)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Team Supervisor (7)
- Customer Service Representative (6)
- Product Specialist (5)
- Warehouse Associate (5)
- Easy Tech Associste (5)
- Certified On-Site Technician (5)
- Customer Service Lead (4)
- Copy & Print Center Associate (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Inside Account Manager (4)
Assistant Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Staples.
once your application (online) is submitted, if qualified , first phone interview, then 1 person to person interview, then district manager interview, and finally HR interview. the entire process from interview to on boarding, taken no more than 30 days , also depend upon the need in each market.
- describe your strength and weakness. 1 Answer
Staples will factor in the amount of your related experience, in to salary calculation.
Other Interview Reviews for Staples
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples.
My initial interview was a phone interview with who I assume was a recruiter. She gave me basic information about the job and pay and asked basic information such as experience and pay requirements. Then I was scheduled a sit down interview with a District Manager, she told me more about the position and asked me questions about previous positions.
- I was asked about ways I increased productivity or goal achievements. Answer Question
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.
Very little room to negotiate
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I interviewed at Staples in June 2009.
Interviewed by DM. Offer was made, Training at another store. Training was adequate. Initial experience was good.
- What was your greatest challenge? Answer Question
Look at the recent history. Assistant managers no longer exist at Staples except at a few stores. They are all expendable