Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples
- Sales Associate (71)
- EasyTech Associate (57)
- Cashier (43)
- Copy Center Associate (35)
- Resident Easy Tech (18)
- General Manager (17)
- Business Development Associate (15)
- Sales Manager (15)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (14)
- Easy Tech (13)
- B2B Sales Consultant (13)
- Business to Business Sales Consultant (11)
- Office Supply Associate (10)
- Easy Tech Associate (8)
- Easy Tech Expert (8)
- Account Manager (8)
- Copy Center (7)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Store Manager (6)
- Copy and Print Associate (6)
- Team Supervisor (5)
- Customer Service Lead (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Product Specialist (4)
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Staples Easy Tech (4)
- Certified On-Site Technician (4)
- Copy & Print Center Associate (3)
- Staples EasyTech Expert (3)
- Inside Account Manager (3)
Assistant Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Staples.
once your application (online) is submitted, if qualified , first phone interview, then 1 person to person interview,
then district manager interview, and finally HR interview.
the entire process from interview to on boarding, taken no more than 30 days , also depend upon the need in each market.
- describe your strength and weakness. 1 Answer
Staples will factor in the amount of your related experience, in to salary calculation.
Other Interview Reviews for Staples
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Staples.
My initial interview was a phone interview with who I assume was a recruiter. She gave me basic information about the job and pay and asked basic information such as experience and pay requirements. Then I was scheduled a sit down interview with a District Manager, she told me more about the position and asked me questions about previous positions.
- I was asked about ways I increased productivity or goal achievements. Answer Question
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Staples (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2010.
Very little room to negotiate
Assistant Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
interviewed at Staples in June 2009.
Interviewed by DM. Offer was made, Training at another store. Training was adequate. Initial experience was good.
- What was your greatest challenge? Answer Question
Look at the recent history. Assistant managers no longer exist at Staples except at a few stores. They are all expendable