Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples
- Sales Associate (117)
- EasyTech Associate (67)
- Cashier (49)
- Copy Center Associate (42)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (28)
- B2B Sales Consultant (21)
- Resident Easy Tech (20)
- Sales Manager (18)
- General Manager (18)
- Business Development Associate (16)
- Copy and Print Associate (15)
- Business to Business Sales Consultant (13)
- Easy Tech (13)
- Office Supply Associate (12)
- Easy Tech Associate (10)
- Easy Tech Expert (10)
- Account Manager (10)
- Technology Sales Associate (9)
- Store Manager (9)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Team Supervisor (8)
- Operations Manager (7)
- Copy Center (7)
- Easy Tech Associste (6)
- Certified On-Site Technician (5)
- Copy & Print Center Associate (5)
- Warehouse Associate (5)
- Staples Easy Tech (5)
- Product Specialist (5)
- Inside Account Manager (4)
Assistant Store Manager Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Staples.
Planning is well developed, only took 2 days for the process, the salary pay can be challenging it all depends on your experience. They are aggressive on asking question about previous employers.
- technical questions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Staples
Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Staples.
GM interview, HR phone interview, DM interview... Why now questions and what experiences questions.
- Describe a time when you failed at something. Answer Question
No negotiation was not an option
Assistant Store Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staples (Columbia, SC) in February 2011.
After submitting Application and resume you will have at 30min Phone interview. Then you will have a 1hr interview with a stores Gm. Then you will have a 2hr interview with the DM. After all of that you will have another interview with HR.
They base salary of a formula. Sell your self early and when asked what were you make add to the salary to get more in the end.