Staples BDA Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

BDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in October 2009.

Starts off with the phone interview which is a breeze. From then on you move to an in person interview, I interviewed with the manager, and the district manager teh same day. After that its an online assessment then a powerpoint presentation followed by an offer. The interview process is fairly easy and straightforward, if this isnt your first job out of school make sure you have your numbers from previous employers to show them.

Interview Questions

Not a great fit

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

BDA Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in July 2010.

started out with a phone interview. From there I got a call from the district manager which I scheduled an interview within 2 days of the call. From that interview I had another scheduled with another district manager. from that interview there is a ride a long, and then a presentation to the regional sales director.

Interview Questions

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!