Staples

Relevance Date Difficulty

BDA Interview

BDA
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in October 2009.

Interview Details – Starts off with the phone interview which is a breeze. From then on you move to an in person interview, I interviewed with the manager, and the district manager teh same day. After that its an online assessment then a powerpoint presentation followed by an offer. The interview process is fairly easy and straightforward, if this isnt your first job out of school make sure you have your numbers from previous employers to show them.

Interview Question – Do you know the company's stock price   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not a great fit

BDA Interview

BDA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in July 2010.

Interview Details – started out with a phone interview. From there I got a call from the district manager which I scheduled an interview within 2 days of the call. From that interview I had another scheduled with another district manager. from that interview there is a ride a long, and then a presentation to the regional sales director.

Interview Question – would you rather host a party or attend one.   Answer Question

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!