Staples

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lebanon, NH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lebanon, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Staples in April 2011.

Multi week multi person interview. Phone screen from HR, then in person with manager then phone interview with director. Back ground check done.

Interview Questions
  • Normal HR BS questions. Tell me about a time you had to work in a team, stuff like that.   Answer Question
Staples HR knows what they are doing. I held to my guns and got what I wanted but it took a few rounds and drawing a line in the sand. But first offer was not bad just not aggressive.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Staples in July 2008.

I was hired and the interview process went well as I was hired while working at another company.

Interview Questions
    • Given a teask that was not in the job description with incorrect trainings.   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate however due to my mother's surgery with no in-home care I had to go to New York City until I was able to get her in-home care.

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Staples in May 2010.

Very thorough process starting with on line, then taking a battery of tests. There was also a series of phone interviews starting with a Human Resources person and then meeting with another HR person. The next step was a group interview wth the director of the program and the area sales manager.

Interview Questions
    • Wanted to know how i would build a team that did notreport to me.   Answer Question
    Very little, did gt health benefits earler than was told, but tha was because an individual had told us something incorrectly and the enrollment period was opening up for the entire company.