Staples Canada

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PC Technician Interview

Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples Canada in May 2010.

Interview Details – Went in-person to drop off my resume. I was told someone will cal me in two - three days. There was no call so i called and talked to the manager and asked for if there is any current position or future opportunities. I got call from the Manager after approximatily 10 day from intitial resume drop-off day. I had interview today and was told that there would be another interview soon. So i have to wait..

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current work?   Answer Question
  • As I can see from your resume you have strong technical knowledge. Have you ever worked into sales?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples Canada

Worked for Staples Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples Canada PC Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staples Canada employees and interview candidates.