Staples Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Lake Grove, NY
Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in June 2013.

It was a wonderful interview, very professional.

Interview Questions

Different job offer, closer to home.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Cashier Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant manager and the general manager. They were both very polite and followed the standard interview questions for staples. I was interviewed in the managers office so it was private and comfortable.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples.

I applied online and was contacted ~5-7 days after to schedule an in-person interview. I spoke to the store manager and he seemed friendly -- the interview was fairly relaxed and casual. Afterwards, I was called back for a second interview.

No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Staples.

Interview was relaxed. I'm not under the same management that I began under but not really sure it would have been the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westbury, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Staples in January 2013.

unstructured interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Staples in April 2013.

Called me in for an interview. Very professional

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples.

I applied online and went in to the store after 3-5 days and asked to talk to the hiring manager he was very nice but extremely busy I told him I applied and wanted to know the status of my application he called me within 3 days and set up an interview the interview was held in two parts the first was personal and just asking why I wanted a job and such then the other manager interviewed me in another part of the store about 5 days after the interview they called me and ask if I was still interested in a job with staples

Anonymous Employee  in  Mount Juliet, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in March 2013.

I applied online the internet, 3 dayes later I received a call for interview it was easy. they are very nice ,good place to work in ,I am waiting for the result of the second interview . I like the place too much ,very respectefull people. wese formal and be confident show the ability to do a lot of stuff, do not lie and be yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in October 2012.

They give a few scenarios about the lines being backed up and what to do. other then that it was unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in June 2012.

i applied online in may 2012 and was called in june 2012 , they took a month to call and gave me interview later that week. waited 30 mins then got pulled into their office and was interviewed by 2 people. interview lasted another 30 minutes. was a fairly average interview

Interview Questions
    • explain a time you had to sell an item and the techniques to selling an item   Answer Question

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!