Staples

Average Difficulty
41 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lake Grove, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in June 2013.

Interview Details – It was a wonderful interview, very professional.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Different job offer, closer to home.

Interviewed at Staples

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the assistant manager and the general manager. They were both very polite and followed the standard interview questions for staples. I was interviewed in the managers office so it was private and comfortable.

Interview Question – What is your biggest fault?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted ~5-7 days after to schedule an in-person interview. I spoke to the store manager and he seemed friendly -- the interview was fairly relaxed and casual. Afterwards, I was called back for a second interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Staples?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Cashier

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Interview was relaxed. I'm not under the same management that I began under but not really sure it would have been the same.

Westbury, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Staples in January 2013.

Interview Details – unstructured interview

Interview Question – Would you leave this job, when you find a better one?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Staples in April 2013.

Interview Details – Called me in for an interview. Very professional

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw stealing/fraud?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – I applied online and went in to the store after 3-5 days and asked to talk to the hiring manager he was very nice but extremely busy I told him I applied and wanted to know the status of my application he called me within 3 days and set up an interview the interview was held in two parts the first was personal and just asking why I wanted a job and such then the other manager interviewed me in another part of the store about 5 days after the interview they called me and ask if I was still interested in a job with staples

Interview Question – why do you want to work at staples   View Answer

Mount Juliet, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online the internet, 3 dayes later I received a call for interview it was easy. they are very nice ,good place to work in ,I am waiting for the result of the second interview . I like the place too much ,very respectefull people. wese formal and be confident show the ability to do a lot of stuff, do not lie and be yourself.

Interview Question – all the question were expected   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Staples in October 2012.

Interview Details – They give a few scenarios about the lines being backed up and what to do. other then that it was unprofessional.

Interview Question – No. Difficult questions everything is common scene.   Answer Question

Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in June 2012.

Interview Details – i applied online in may 2012 and was called in june 2012 , they took a month to call and gave me interview later that week. waited 30 mins then got pulled into their office and was interviewed by 2 people. interview lasted another 30 minutes. was a fairly average interview

Interview Question – explain a time you had to sell an item and the techniques to selling an item   Answer Question

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!