Staples Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted within 3 days for a interview with the manager. It was pretty good. A simple interview just discussing your experience and customer service.

Interview Questions

• What will your previous supervisor say about you ?
    Is there anything your supervisor told you that you need to improve?
    Why staples?
    What are your career goals?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Staples in September 2014.

Interview

Applied in Mid August, got the call september 1st. Laid back interview, manager was aiight and we got along, it was pretty friendly and loose, not a structured question intensive interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Staples in July 2014.

Interview

Very brief.. They asked me why I wanted to work at Staples, my strengths, my weaknesses. The lady that asked me was very nice. She let me know when they'd call me back to either confirm or decline the job offer for me.

Cashier Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the assistant manager and the general manager. They were both very polite and followed the standard interview questions for staples. I was interviewed in the managers office so it was private and comfortable.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staples.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted ~5-7 days after to schedule an in-person interview. I spoke to the store manager and he seemed friendly -- the interview was fairly relaxed and casual. Afterwards, I was called back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staples.

Interview

Interview was relaxed. I'm not under the same management that I began under but not really sure it would have been the same.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staples (Lake Grove, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a wonderful interview, very professional.

Interview Questions

Different job offer, closer to home.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staples (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

Called me in for an interview. Very professional

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staples.

Interview

I applied online and went in to the store after 3-5 days and asked to talk to the hiring manager he was very nice but extremely busy I told him I applied and wanted to know the status of my application he called me within 3 days and set up an interview the interview was held in two parts the first was personal and just asking why I wanted a job and such then the other manager interviewed me in another part of the store about 5 days after the interview they called me and ask if I was still interested in a job with staples

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at staples   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Staples (Mount Juliet, TN) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online the internet, 3 dayes later I received a call for interview it was easy. they are very nice ,good place to work in ,I am waiting for the result of the second interview . I like the place too much ,very respectefull people. wese formal and be confident show the ability to do a lot of stuff, do not lie and be yourself.