Staples

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Copy Center Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Jolla, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Staples in September 2012.

straightforward basic questions

Interview Questions
  • describe a problem and how you overcame it   View Answer
under $10 dollars an hour

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Copy Center Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Staples in January 2009.

Three face-to-face interviews with various managers including District Manager. Also phone interviews with various managers from other stores and Regional Sales manager.
    Most of the questions are based on typical questions such as "What are your strengths and weaknesses" and questions that target how you work as a leader and on a team.

The most difficult part is actually the online questionnaire where you either have to strongly agree or strongly disagree. The online process takes about an hour to complete!

If you don't find the position or location that you are looking for go ahead and apply anyway and then simply call the store you want to work at after you have completed the online application to let them know which position you would like to apply for.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when someone did not agree with you.   View Answer
    There was not a clear offer on salary. I was told two different rates and got the lower rate. After a year, I had to bring this up with my manager.