Staples

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Copy Center

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Gave me a call a few days after I submitted my application. Had two interviews in which they asked very basic questions. Basically asked why I was interested in Staples, talked about extra-curricular activities, and opportunities at Staples.

Very Easy Interview

Shrewsbury, MA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in January 2013.

Interview Details – One of the hiring managers called to setup a time for the first interview, when I called to set up the time, the day before the interview another hiring manager called to say that they double booked, and setup a different time. The majority of the staff acted like they were better than everyone else.

Interview Question – What programs and knowledge do you have that would be beneficial to the company   Answer Question

Merced, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Staples in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Calls. another Phone Call. Went in. the process was pretty easy and relaxed. pretty laid back

Interview Question – Where you do see yourself with Staples a year from now?   Answer Question

Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in April 2009.

Interview Details – like every other place,
 they called me in
I had an interview
I agreed to the hourly wage

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!