Staples

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Shrewsbury, MA

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in January 2013.

Interview Details – One of the hiring managers called to setup a time for the first interview, when I called to set up the time, the day before the interview another hiring manager called to say that they double booked, and setup a different time. The majority of the staff acted like they were better than everyone else.

Interview Question – What programs and knowledge do you have that would be beneficial to the company   Answer Question

Merced, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Staples in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone Calls. another Phone Call. Went in. the process was pretty easy and relaxed. pretty laid back

Interview Question – Where you do see yourself with Staples a year from now?   Answer Question

Elk Grove Village, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Staples in April 2009.

Interview Details – like every other place,
 they called me in
I had an interview
I agreed to the hourly wage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples Copy Center interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees and interview candidates.