Staples

Relevance Date Difficulty

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Copy and Print Associate
Newport, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Staples in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had to call insistently to get an interview and then I just went through two and was call a week later to come in.

Interview Question – there was none really, the managers do it themselves with out a guide I think   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Copy and Print Associate Interview

Copy and Print Associate
College Point, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Staples in January 2014.

Interview Details – So I applied just on a whim, I needed a job immediately and any part time job would do. Within a week I got a call back and scheduled my interview for the following week. When I got to the interview, it was a little busy in the store so I had to wait on the Manager. He brought me into the office apologized and then it began. I was asked the generic questions, you know like what would do scenarios, what have you done in certain situations and of course why do I want to be a Staples copy & print tech. It wasn't bad at all nor intimidating. At the end he let me know they will call me within the week if they will do a 2nd interview or not. Of course I got the 2nd interview.
Now the 2nd interview is a breeze. You basically have the job and the manager just wants to showcase you to the other managers and the Copy and Print Supervisor. I was asked one or 2 questions. Same type scenarios based question and why Staples copy and print tech. That was basically it. They proceeded to tell me more about the company and the Interview over. The next day I came to fill in the paper work and the following day after that I started working. Very quick process. The staff was all very friendly and un-intimidating. The whole environment is welcoming.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was........... THERE WASNT ANY DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!!!!!! They ask all the general questions you would expect on a interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples Copy and Print Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees and interview candidates.