Staples

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Staples in July 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online, contacted within a week to come in for an interview. Realized that anyone that was called to come in for the "interview" already got the job.

Interview Question – No questions asked. The store manager had our resumes already and just gave us a presentation as a group, made us watch a video, and then we filled out paperwork.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Florence, KY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in August 2011.

Interview Details – Emailed back promptly but took forever to hire. There is a phone interview and then one in person. The interview and introduction was fantastic. Reasonable questions and honest answers.

Interview Question – WILL ASK IN DETAIL ABOUT PREVIOUS WORK.   View Answer

Roxbury Township, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Staples in July 2009.

Interview Details – Typical Questions gauging how i would handle customers and math skills

Interview Question – How do you handle Difficult Customers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Got a better offer

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!