Staples Easy Tech Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Easy Tech Sales Associate Interview

They are offering me an occasional position and i don't know what is there hiring percentage after compeleting those 90 days??

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Easy Tech Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Staples in February 2012.

one interview that went through:
    Ques 1. why I wanted to work for staples? I answered because my previous company would always buy office supplies from them so they were a reliable source
    Ques 2. How would I deal with bad customer experience? I said I didn't care much
    Then he went through what their focus was and that there is no commission and only the top sales person in each region gets a gift card or whatever incentive based on what extended service plans to sell for that period.
    Ques 3. What can I sell to customers if they buy a computer? I said mice, keyboard, mousepad, printer, game controller, software and I forgot to mention: ESPs!! (extended service plans) so the extended warranties.
    That was pretty much it and didn't ask about what my hourly rate should be.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any unexpected questions or most difficult ones asked, it was pretty simple   Answer Question

I had found a better offer at Best Buy despite also no commission