Staples Easy Tech Supervisor Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Easy Tech Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Staples (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied online using staples.com after seeing a job posting online. The GM called the next day and asked me to come in for an interview later that week. We talked for about a half an hour about my prior experience and my schooling. She explained what the job entailed and what the company was about. When the interview was over, she offered me to meet with her & the DM the following week. The DM basically went over my resume and we talked a little about technology, however I was never asked any situational questions or questions about technology.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult/unexpected questions that was asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They used a combination of my experience and education in connection with some type of internal chart to determine my starting rate of pay. I was satisfied with what I was offered and there was no negotiation.