Staples

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Professional Interview

Human Resources Professional
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter to schedule phone interview which was scheduled a few days later. Recruiter asked basic questions regarding background and skill set but didn't have much information regarding job. Said she would get back with next steps. Several weeks went by, then recruiter called to set up phone interview with hiring manager for three weeks out. Phone interview with hiring manager was uncomfortable as I wasn't asked questions related to my background, which I thought was odd. Mostly relationship type questions, not skill set. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Hiring manager said they would have the final 2 candidates meet with the HR team, then bring the finalist back to meet with business leaders. Had zero chemistry with the hiring manager so I did not expect to be brought in as a finalist but did expect to be notified, which didn't happen.

Interview Question – What type of people do you least like to work with.   Answer Question

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!