Staples

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Staples.

Contacted by recruiter to schedule phone interview which was scheduled a few days later. Recruiter asked basic questions regarding background and skill set but didn't have much information regarding job. Said she would get back with next steps. Several weeks went by, then recruiter called to set up phone interview with hiring manager for three weeks out. Phone interview with hiring manager was uncomfortable as I wasn't asked questions related to my background, which I thought was odd. Mostly relationship type questions, not skill set. Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Hiring manager said they would have the final 2 candidates meet with the HR team, then bring the finalist back to meet with business leaders. Had zero chemistry with the hiring manager so I did not expect to be brought in as a finalist but did expect to be notified, which didn't happen.

Interview Questions