Staples Inventory Associate Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Staples in July 2011.

I applied online and was contacted within the same week as they were actively looking for workers. I was hired as an office supply associate. During the interview, the manager asked me what I was studying and the number of hours I could work and I was hired.

Interview Questions
You will get asked what you are expecting to be paid. Start out higher than what you think you will get.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowie, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at Staples in May 2011.

Called me the day before to schedule an interview. Came in the next day for a screening interview. Asked the typical questions (name three positives about yourself, three negatives, why do you want the position). At the end of the interview, he said he would get back to me in a week for a second interview. I ended up having to call back but still never got to the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name three positive qualities about yourself and three negative qualities.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Staples.   Answer Question
    • Question about customer service (the basics of customer service or something like that)?   Answer Question
    • Name a past job experience and what did you enjoy and not enjoy about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salisbury, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Staples in June 2010.

I filled out an online application, which included a long test. About a week later I got a call back, asking me to come in for an interview. The first interview went alright, all things considered. The manager told me to call in about a week to schedule another appointment. I probably called about seven times total over the course of a few weeks to schedule one other interview. The manager was always either busy or not in. Finally after about a month of this and feeling like I was in the same place as I was after my first interview, I gave up and stopped calling.