Staples

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Did initial phone interview, hr professional very rude. They really needed mgmt. so they lied to get me thru the door. Literally will sell you sky, you could say anything and get the job, but truly the only way you will come up is if you are a white male.

Negotiation Details – Want to pay the bare minimum, won't budge even if you are worth it.

Manager Interview

Manager
Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Staples in January 2009.

Interview Details – Initial communication was prompt. HR engaged with me very quickly. However the followups were slow especially after the first interview was complete.

Interviews were with smart people. The interview type was behavioral and case study type. HR came back with an offer that was not as negotiable as I would have liked. I negotiated on the vacation. The bonus etc is paid in stock.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – HR came back with an offer that was not as negotiable as I would have liked. I negotiated on the vacation. The bonus etc is paid in stock.

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!