Staples

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online – interviewed at Staples.

Did initial phone interview, hr professional very rude. They really needed mgmt. so they lied to get me thru the door. Literally will sell you sky, you could say anything and get the job, but truly the only way you will come up is if you are a white male.

Want to pay the bare minimum, won't budge even if you are worth it.

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Staples in January 2009.

Initial communication was prompt. HR engaged with me very quickly. However the followups were slow especially after the first interview was complete.

Interviews were with smart people. The interview type was behavioral and case study type. HR came back with an offer that was not as negotiable as I would have liked. I negotiated on the vacation. The bonus etc is paid in stock.

Interview Questions