Staples

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Submitted resume, call from HR for first round, took a total of 3 interviews.

Interview Question – What are your biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Specialist Interview

Product Specialist
Framingham, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Staples.

Interview Details – Applied through company's career website, was later contact by phone from a recruiter. Went through a short 10-minute generic interview on the phone with the recruiter. Was called again and asked to come to the HQ for a series of interviews. Individually interviewed with person currently in the role, a merchant in the department, the director of the department, and with the SVP of the division. Each interview lasted approximately 20-30 minutes.

Interview Question – They asked a lot of questions about how I thought my previous work experiences would apply to the job I was interviewing for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were firm on the salary but was able to negotiate for a slightly higher starting salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Staples

Worked for Staples? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Staples Product Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Staples employees and interview candidates.