Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.2

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Staples.

Interview

It was a one time interview, background check required, very straight forward and getting personal is a strong asset. I applied online and visited the store personally, met with managers and got a call for the next day, was hired within a week, having experience and knowledge about the company and the work field sped up the process. It's a one on one interview, dress well, don't get nervous and come in prepared.

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you over anyone else?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staples (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by both store manager and assistant store manager. The interviews were one on one and easy. I was mislead as to how many hours I would get, the nature of the work and what was expected of me. The interview process was easy and I was offered a job as soon as I cleared the background check.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about computers? Can you sell technology?   Answer Question

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staples in March 2012.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of two interviews from two different managers and then I had to take an assessment test for the easy tech associate

Staples Easy Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Staples in December 2011.

Interview

Staples accepts applications for in store positions online only. I submitted for a particular position and was called for an interview before a week was up. I spoke to the the hiring manager for less than a full minute to schedule an interview and was told that I would be speaking with someone else entirely for the interview. When I arrived for the interview, the person I was supposed to interview with was busy. After waiting over 30 minutes for her to be free, another manager came to interview me. It wasn't really much of an interview; I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work for Staples. After the first person, I spoke with the woman I was originally supposed to talk to. She asked the same questions as the guy. In the middle of my interview with the woman, the guy came back in the room and started a conversation. Overall the interview took about an hour and over half of that was waiting for someone to be free to interview me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Staples?   1 Answer