Staples

Staples Staples Easy Tech Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staples Easy Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Staples in March 2012.

The hiring process consisted of two interviews from two different managers and then I had to take an assessment test for the easy tech associate

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Staples

Staples Easy Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Staples in December 2011.

Staples accepts applications for in store positions online only. I submitted for a particular position and was called for an interview before a week was up. I spoke to the the hiring manager for less than a full minute to schedule an interview and was told that I would be speaking with someone else entirely for the interview. When I arrived for the interview, the person I was supposed to interview with was busy. After waiting over 30 minutes for her to be free, another manager came to interview me. It wasn't really much of an interview; I was asked about my experience and why I wanted to work for Staples. After the first person, I spoke with the woman I was originally supposed to talk to. She asked the same questions as the guy. In the middle of my interview with the woman, the guy came back in the room and started a conversation. Overall the interview took about an hour and over half of that was waiting for someone to be free to interview me.

Interview Questions